Aldous Huxley #1 (hand finished)
Hand finished Aldous Huxley print.
- This was made in a threefold process, which involves painting with a brush, relief printmaking with lino, and hand finishing with a paint marker
- The print was made by entirely by hand in the artist's home studio, and the process results in a one of a kind print
- 45-60 GSM handmade Lokta paper.
- Paper dimension approx 14 x 21 cm.
- Acrylic paint, caligo safewash ink, and oil-based paint markers
- Colours may vary depending on your computer screen.
- Print is shipped in a flat envelope (not rolled up) with complimentary sticker(s).
- Packaged in eco-friendly materials that can be recycled or reused.
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE PRINT PICTURED ON THIS PAGE, THERE IS ONLY ONE LIKE THIS FOR SALE.