Marcus Aurelius #1 (hand finished)
Marcus Aurelius print.
- This was made in a threefold process, which involves painting with a brush, relief printmaking with jigsaw lino technique, and hand finishing with a brush.
- The print was made by entirely by hand in the artist's home studio, and the threefold process results in a one of a kind print
- Stonehenge Light: 100% Cotton, 135 gsm, acid-free paper.
- Paper dimension 9" x 12".
- Acrylic paint and caligo safewash ink.
- Colours may vary depending on your computer screen.
- Print is shipped in a flat envelope (not rolled up) with complimentary sticker(s).
- Packaged in eco-friendly materials that can be recycled or reused.
EACH PRINT IS HANDMADE AND UNIQUE - COLOUR DENSITY AND DETAILS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY.
THE PRINTS ARE SIGNED AND NUMBERED ON THE FRONT SIDE.