Marcus Aurelius test print
Test print from a new printmaking process I'm experimenting with that involves painting and multiple lino blocks. It has a geometric opart pattern as the background with Marcus Aurelius as the subject.
- This print was made with a new printmaking process I'm experimenting with. The process involves creating a background with paint and a patterned lino block, then creating the foreground with paint and a lino block, and finally hand finishing with a paint marker
- The print was made by entirely by hand in the artist's home studio, and the process results in a one of a kind print
- 150 gsm black acid free paper
- Paper dimension 22.9 x 30.5 cm (9 x 12 inches).
- Acrylic paint, caligo safewash ink, and oil-based paint markers
- Colours may vary depending on your computer screen.
- Print is shipped in a flat envelope (not rolled up) with complimentary sticker(s).
- Packaged in eco-friendly materials that can be recycled or reused.
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE PRINT PICTURED ON THIS PAGE.
SIGNED BY ARTIST.