M.I.A. print (edition of 7)
Three layer reduction linocut portrait print of Mathangi "Maya" Arulpragasam, better known as M.I.A.
Edition of 7.
Image dimension 19 x 26 cm. Paper dimension 22 x 28 cm.
- These prints are made using a reduction method, hand carving layers from a single linoleum printing block.
- Printed by hand using a spoon as a baren at the artist’s home studio.
- Made without solvents or harsh chemicals.
- 45-60 GSM handmade Lokta paper with four torn edges.
- Lokta paper is eco-friendly and ethically produced in Nepal.
- Despite its light weight, Lokta paper is resistant to tears, humidity, insects and mildew.
- Non-toxic caligo safewash inks.
- Made out of linseed oil and light-fast pigments.
- Colours may vary depending on your computer screen.
- All prints are shipped in a flat envelope (not rolled up), wrapped inside acid-free paper
- Packaged in eco-friendly materials that can be recycled or reused.
EACH PRINT IS HANDMADE AND UNIQUE - COLOUR DENSITY AND DETAILS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY.
THE PRINTS ARE SIGNED AND NUMBERED ON THE FRONT SIDE.