The Radiant Child (hand finished)
Hand finished lino painting of Jean-Michel Basquiat
- This was made in a threefold process, which involves painting with a brush, relief printmaking with lino, and hand finishing with a metallic paint marker.
- The print was made by entirely by hand in the artist's home studio, and the threefold process results in a one of a kind print
- Stonehenge Light: 100% Cotton, 135 gsm, acid-free paper.
- Paper dimension 9" x 12".
- Acrylic paint, caligo safewash ink, and metallic paint marker.
- Colours may vary depending on your computer screen.
- Print is shipped in a flat envelope (not rolled up) with complimentary sticker(s).
- Packaged in eco-friendly materials that can be recycled or reused.
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE PRINT PICTURED ON THIS PAGE, THERE IS ONLY ONE LIKE THIS FOR SALE.
SIGNED AND NUMBERED ON THE FRONT SIDE.