Triptych set #1 (hand finished)
Skull, Venus, and Aurelius tryptich print set derived from a technique I use to create paste-ups for street art. This is a unique chance to own one of a kind print set at an affordable price.
- Made in a threefold process, which involves painting with a brush, relief printmaking with lino, and hand finishing with a paint marker
- Made by entirely by hand in the artist's home studio, and the process results in a one of a kind print
- Repurposed pages from a children's poetry book published in 1957.
- Paper dimension approx 14 x 21 cm.
- Acrylic paint, caligo safewash ink, and oil-based paint markers
- Colours may vary depending on your computer screen.
- Prints shipped in a flat envelope (not rolled up) with complimentary sticker(s).
- Packaged in eco-friendly materials that can be recycled or reused.
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE PRINTS PICTURED ON THIS PAGE, THERE IS ONLY ONE SET LIKE THIS FOR SALE.